Shore Community Bank is a locally owned and operated commercial bank providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities.
We focus on community banking and building close relationships with our customers.
We value the opinions of our associates because together we have created a great place to do business and a fine working environment.
As the only community bank based in Toms River, you can be part of our growing banking organization. If you are considering a career path with an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its associates, take a look at what Shore Community Bank has to offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid personal & sick days
- Retirement Savings & Investment Plan (company match)
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts
- AIB Tuition
Shore Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of non-discrimination for both applicants and employees.
We currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Residential Mortgage Lender
- Staff Accountant/Regulatory Reporting
- Credit Analyst
- Branch Manager
- Customer Service Representative/Teller
- Customer Service Representative
If you have an interest in an opening above, please email your resume to our Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org